Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Pardon Our Dust


Renovations in progress.

I'm finally starting to move away from the more or less default template that Blogger offered me when I started this thing in 2008. Things won't look a whole lot different around here, but my primary goal is to eventually provide a better mobile site that will include easy-to-access want lists. The only way to accomplish this was to give this thing an overhaul, and I'm hoping to have things the way they should be in the next week or so.

Meanwhile, I recently snagged a few want list needs from Golden Rainbow Cards, including Matt Carpenter #59 and a couple of Pujols cards.


The first run of these Wal-Mart exclusives (2009 Topps Series 1, I believe) came in hot box form, meaning an entire blaster would be full of black parallels. They smelled terrible. Oh, the fumes! (Not to mention the dead brain cells.)


With Albert gone from St. Louis for a few seasons now, he still occasionally gets new cards added to the Cardinal canon. He was so great for so long, so that's not a surprise.

If you find anything broken or missing in the coming days on the blog, feel free to shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.