Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Contest Results and a Group Break Plug


If you see your name, send me your mailing address! 

Before we get to the good stuff, I want to give a quick shout out to Tracy's Box Breaks. Tracy has a super affordable group break going, and there's still slots left. Someone is going to win a low numbered Derek Jeter card!

Now, here are the contest winners (and "winner"):

  • Anaconda37
  • redemptioncousin
  • Matt Stupienski
  • defgav
Anaconda37 won the big contest, with redemptioncousin finishing in second place! Matt (are you also redemptioncousin?) had the closest Belk Bowl guess, while Gavin will walk away with some discarded cold cuts from Subway for finishing with the worst score.

Thanks again to everyone for playing. March Radness is just around the corner, which also means... Spring Training!

1 comment :

  1. Anaconda37, I need you to contact me as soon as possible or I am sending your prize to the next Nigerian prince that emails me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.