Tuesday, May 5, 2020

In Free! (No Pay)


Hitting up the @padrographs free box. 

There's been a big rush of Free Stuff Day posts happening around the blogs, which is great to see. I found a couple of things that Rod of Padrographs posted about in his recent string of "Free Stuff" posts, and along with those cards came a few more bonus needs.

Full disclosure - nothing in life is truly free, especially my conscience, so I definitely need to find some stuff to send back to Rod soon.


Panini is ridiculous in their endless amounts of color parallels for nearly every set they produce. This green and yellow look is pretty flashy, but would look even better with some Oregon Ducks involved instead of this former Trail Blazer.


Topps Holiday is never something I really seek out, but it's been fun to sort of "slow collect" these for my team needs. Lane Thomas has recovered from that broken wrist he suffered late last season and is probably itching to play baseball... like pretty much everyone.


Here's one of those cards I claimed - a pesky Target parallel from the recent Opening Day set.


One of my favorite cards from 2019 is back in gold form. Nice!

I'll probably get in on the "Free Stuff" parade at some point, probably long after it's cool. Like most things.

4 comments :

  1. Actually you were way ahead of the trend; you've been sending "Guilt Free" cards for at least a year. But I'm with you - any time I claim 'free' cards I immediately try to find something to send in return. (Now that I think of it I probably owe you some cards... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, I actually have more stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ozuna looks like a giant next to Molina in that photo. By the way... I received your care package yesterday. I'll open it up this weekend. It'll give me something to look forward to over the next three days. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.