Friday, January 13, 2023

Contest Results!


Congrats to @Nachos_Grande and the rest of the winners! 
 
With Monday's trouncing of Texas Christian University at the hands of the University of Georgia, the results for this year's bowl game contest are finally in! Nachos Grande takes first place, with 30 games correctly picked! Jim (Chasin' Bucky) and Jason (Go Gators!!!) finished second and third, respectively and will get some nice prizes as well. I actually finished in fifth place this time, my best showing in years. Bringing up the rear were three entries tied for the worst overall record, but only one can be The Worst: Bump and Run is the "winner" of the worst place prize on a tiebreaker.

Thank you to everyone who participated! If you haven't already, please get in touch and let me know what you're into so I can start getting your prizes ready.

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the contest and congrats to Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I was able to participate again. I think this was my 4th consecutive year of entering this great contest. I started the contest tied for last place but steadily moved toward the middle of the standings at 23-19 (hey, I'll take it). Thanks so much for running the contest every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked the standings... and Chris went 30-13. That's awesome! Congratulations on the win! And thanks Kerry for hosting this contest and tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! That's gotta be my best finish ever in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! Did anyone win the Mayo Bowl?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.