Sunday, January 21, 2024

Damaged Goods


Free to a good home. 
 
I accumulated a small pile of cards that I didn't feel completely comfortable adding to my TCDB Trade List, and similarly I wasn't certain if I should just send these out blindly to people knowing that in each case there's a flaw. People aren't always into modern cards with dinged corners and the like. I thought I would go ahead and offer these up here with the caveat that there's a noticeable flaw in each of the cards. Let me know if you want to know more details about the condition of any of these cards as it may not be evident by the scan. (Click on each image to enlarge, as usual.) Claim away in the comments, or by email/Bluesky/whatever.






11 comments :

  1. I'd love to have that '86 Buck Williams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damian Lillard, Robin Yount, Bill Laimbeer, and Ralph Sampson please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schoendienst, Contreras, Carroll and the Dick Allen sticker claimed via Bluesky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards with character! Can I claim, Machado, Clarke Schmidt and A-Rod? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd go for the Chris Paul if still available.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about the Mike Morgan, Otto Porter Jr, and Dalen Terry? Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I get the Zac Gallen, Max Scherzer, and Ichiro?

    If you don't know me, I'm pretty new to the card-blogging world, though I have been reading them for a while. Check out my blog
    doncardwelllovesthisblog.blogspot.com

    Please email me at dominic.jimenez.48.71@gmail.com for the address. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can use any of the early fleer basketball if you still have.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.