Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Albert Shines / Carp Day


Just a quick post before I run off for work for the night and meet my impending doom. I got this shiny card in the mail today. It was a nice 99 cent eBay find. Are they making a Turkey Red set this year? I have no idea. Part of me is hoping that they don't, so I can pursue my interest in collecting the 2007 stuff with little distraction. Pujols has had a pretty nice mini-run of late, tallying 3 HRs in the last 4 games. He was huge last night.

Tonight belongs to Chris Carpenter. This is definitely the most anticipated game of the year for me, aside from possibly Opening Day (which got rained out anyway.) As a fan, tonight is either going to be elating or devastating, and there's probably little room in between for any other outcomes. Yikes. I'll post my postgame thoughts after I get home from work and watch the game tape, unless I'm too busy crying in my beer or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.