Thursday, January 23, 2014

Guilt-Free Basketball Card Club Sign-Ups (Free!)


Sign up now for the Cards on Cards Guilt-Free Basketball Card Club! The short version is, I want to get rid of NBA cards while continuing to buy (and not feel guilty about) the occasional pack or box. You pick a team, or a player, or whatever. If I've traded with you in the past, I'll just send stuff when I feel like it. If I haven't, you'll be accepted provisionally - just send me a few Cardinals, Blazers and/or something from my want lists to get the ball rolling.

Any questions? Let me know. Want to sign up? Do it here. Don't feel like commenting publicly or want to tell me a 3 page story about how Dwight Howard ruined your life? You can email me. It's cool.

[updated - 12/1/17]

Current Teams:

  • Atlanta Hawks - dayf, Jeff Jones
  • Boston Celtics - Mark Kaz, Mark Hoyle
  • Brooklyn Nets - Cardboard History
  • Charlotte Hornets - Cardboard Collections
  • Chicago Bulls - Jafronius, Jon of Community Gum
  • Cleveland Cavaliers - Tim H.
  • Dallas Mavericks - Play at the Plate
  • Denver Nuggets
  • Detroit Pistons
  • Golden State Warriors - Cardboard History
  • Houston Rockets- Raz
  • Indiana Pacers - Card Stacks Blog
  • Los Angeles Clippers
  • Los Angeles Lakers - Padrographs
  • Memphis Grizzlies
  • Miami Heat
  • Milwaukee Bucks 
  • Minnesota Timberwolves
  • New Orleans Pelicans - The Junior Junkie
  • New York Knicks - The Lost Collector, Card Papoy
  • Oklahoma City Thunder
  • Orlando Magic
  • Philadelphia 76ers - Twitch
  • Phoenix Suns
  • Portland Trail Blazers - Backstop Cards
  • Sacramento Kings - Condition Sensitive
  • San Antonio Spurs - Cardboard Hogs
  • Toronto Raptors - buckstorecards
  • Utah Jazz - Bump and Run
  • Washington Wizards - CaptKirk42

Former (Relocated) Teams:
  • Cincinnati Royals - Cardboard Clubhouse
  • New Orleans Jazz - The Junior Junkie
  • San Diego Clippers - Baseball Card Breakdown
Specific Players:

  • Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Kevin Durant, Grant Hill - Jon of Community Gum
  • LeBron James - Tim H.
  • David Robinson, Mark Price, Kyle Korver, Iowa State (Jeff Hornacek, Kelvin Cato, Fred Hoiberg, Victor Alexander, Marcus Fizer, Jeff Grayer, Jamaal Tinsley, Royce White, Dedric Willoughby, Loren Meyer, Jackson Vroman, Paul Shirley, Craig Brackins, Justus Thigpen, Will Blalock, Mike Taylor, Julius Michalik, Sam Mack), Jeremy Lin - Royals and Randoms
  • Lawrence Moten, John Wallace, Syracuse - Classon Ave/Adventures in 1952 Topps
  • Team USA - Play at the Plate
  • Deandre Jordan, Rudy Gobert, Andre Drummond, Kenneth Faried, Tyson Chandler, Joakim Noah, Serge Ibaka, Earl Boykins, Andrei Kirilienko, Ben Wallace, Eric Murdock, Theo Ratliff, Michael Cage, Kevin Willis, Manute Bol, Dikembe Mutombo, Larry Smith, Charles Oakley, Buck Williams, Dennis Rodman, Mark Eaton, Shawn Bradley, Marcus Camby, Danny Manning, Donyell Marshall, Jayson Williams, Clint Capela - KO Rob
  • Elton Brand - Cardboard History
  • Jamal Murray - buckstorecards
  • Malachi Richardson - The Lost Collector
  • Tim Duncan, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Julius Erving, Dikembe Mutombo, Manute Bol, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Dirk Nowitzki, Bill Walton, T.J. Leaf - Baseball Card Breakdown

See this post for the background story.

34 comments :

  1. I can take the Raptors off your hands. Just e-mail me at douXlascorti@Xmail.com (Xs becone Gs) with your address and I'll drop a Cardinals filled envelope in your direction next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the lakers. Thank you and I will send some Cardinals and Blazers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud to be a charter member of this club. I've never really been in any clubs before. I mean, I belong to AAA. And, in high school, I joined Key Club for a year but barely went to any of the meetings and only joined because my counselor told me it would look good on a college app.

    This is by far the coolest one, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me down for the New Orleans Jazz, Hornets, and Pelicans. I will give them a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that I'm terrible disappointed to have to mail Lakers cards to a Portland address!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love the Miami Heat plus i'm willing to trade for the Heat relics you may have too!!
    Wicked4life20@hotmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in Dallas Mavs. We made a small trade recently but since that's our only trade I'll look for some stuff to send your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you put my name down for the Charlotte Hornets? Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a huge basketball collector, but the Nuggets are the team I do root for, so I will take the Nuggs! I should have sent you a few extras in the group break box, just because you are a great trader!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I'm willing to take the Bulls from you. And yes, I'm still working on my end of our first trade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang, missed out on the Bulls. But, I like Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, so if you're dumping guys like that off, I'll put my name in for the Clippers
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to sign up for the Knicks, if that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to sign up for a few players...doubt you will pull many of these, but I would appreciate getting any of them that you do.

    David Robinson
    Mark Price
    Kyle Korver
    Any old Iowa State Guys: Jeff Hornacek, Kelvin Cato, Fred Hoiberg, Victor Alexander, Marcus Fizer, Jeff Grayer, Jamaal Tinsley, Royce White, Dedric Willoughby, Loren Meyer, Jackson Vroman, Paul Shirley, Craig Brackins, Justus Thigpen, Will Blalock, Mike Taylor, Julius Michalik, Sam Mack

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sign me up for the soon to be back Seattle SuperSonics.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd happily send you some cards/blazers for any/all:

    Lawrence Moten
    John Wallace
    any former Syracuse Orangeman

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blog man, i cant stop reading it. We havent traded yet, but Id love to get your "Detroit Pistons", "Phoenix Suns" and any "Mateen Cleaves" cards off your hands. I just moved, so when I get my card collection all under one roof I'll gladly send you some T-Blazers and Cardinals Cards I have. My Email is: Ryanhautau@gmail.com if you want to send me your address so i can get something together. keep up the pack breaks man, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Howdy - since nobody has asked for the Rockets yet, if you would please add Jeremy Lin to my list, I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    -Josh D.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would be interested in the Rockets. I should have a pretty good Clyde Drexler lot to send your way, if you're interested in that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet! I can't believe OKC is still open, I'd love to swap you some Cardinals for them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Put me down for the Pacers. I'll be glad to send some Blazers and Cardinals your way!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can take Milwaukee Bucks and anyone from Marquette. I can send you some Cardinals, Blazers, and Oregon alumni. You can e-mail me at hdog1884@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kings please. Please email me at caitlinjennings64@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can I sign up for the Jazz? I'm sure I have some cards to send your way. Email at tntcardsstg @ gmail
    bumpandruncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for putting me on the list for the Cincy Royals. I'll also take any UC or Miami of Ohio folks you happen to come across.

    Thanks! - Adam (Cardboard Clubhouse)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just saw this and it sounds right up my alley! I'd be interested in any cards for the following players:
    New guys: Deandre Jordan, Rudy Gobert, Andre Drummond, Kenneth Faried, Tyson Chandler, Joakim Noah, Serge Ibaka
    Older guys: Earl Boykins, Andrei Kirilienko, Ben Wallace, Eric Murdock, Theo Ratliff
    Much older guys: Michael Cage, Kevin Willis, Manute Bol, Dikembe Mutombo, Larry Smith, Charles Oakley, Buck Williams, Dennis Rodman, Mark Eaton, Shawn Bradley, Marcus Camby, Danny Manning, Donyell Marshall, Jayson Williams
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. How in the world am I just seeing this now? Considering I run probably the most NBA-centric card blog this should not have been news to me.

    I collect every team, every player and every set, but my favorite team is the Nets and my favorite player is Elton Brand.

    My blog is cardboardhistory.blogspot.com and my email is elcaminobilly@yahoo.com. I have Blazers I can send.

    ReplyDelete
  29. With all the changes the Hornets have made in this off season I'm excited about buying a few more packs of basketball cards...so any Trailblazers will of course be set aside for you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Colbey - sounds great! I have some Hornets to send you, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kerry- Yez, I am still interested in any Cleveland Cavaliers cards that you pull especially ones of Lebron James since I know you are not a fan of his.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Here's my current "basketball players I collect" list: Tim Duncan, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Julius Erving, Dikembe Mutombo, Manute Bol, Kareem Abdul Jabbar

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd love to grab some of your spare Celts. I know I have some more Blazers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mark, you're already on the list! I'll send along some more along with some Red Sox when I get a chance. Also... sorry about Hayward.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.