Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, Same Old Pack


Get your Sweet Spot here.

I'm still working on getting the last of the group break packages out the door. By my count, I have 4 left to ship. I'm hoping to have these in the mail by tomorrow... or Wednesday at the latest. In the meantime, I thought I'd distract myself with another pack of 2005 Sweet Spot.


44 - Joe Mauer - With all of the talk about Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers, I haven't heard Joe Mauer's name come up a whole lot. The 6-time All-Star and former MVP is on the wrong side of 30, true, but I was surprised he didn't even get a mention when one of the morning TV shows were throwing out names of active players that would likely be in the Hall one day. Mauer has never again come anywhere close to duplicating the power numbers he put in his MVP season, however, which may be the biggest thing hurting him at this point.


45 - Shawn Green Gold (562/599) - For the first time in these packs, there's no memorabilia card. Instead, there's a numbered Shawn Green parallel and an extra base card for my troubles.


89 - Johnny Damon


75 - Todd Helton - Part of your complete breakfast.


69 - Frank Thomas - Here's a HOFer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.