Monday, December 16, 2019

Better Bump and Run to the Contest!


Trevor has signed up... have you? 

The contest of the year (at least until the next one) is back, and there's still a few more days left to sign up. Follow the link for the details and check it out!

Trevor of Bump and Run sent over a PWE awhile back, so I figured this was as good of a time as any to show off some of the cards. That is, after all, what I tend to do here.


Along with the green bordered Harrison Bader parallel from this year's Gypsy Queen, I also picked up one of those fancy blue Opening Day parallels of staff ace Jack Flaherty. Please continue sending me all your Flaherty cards, various denizens of the internet. I appreciate them!


For some reason I still haven't wrapped up the Topps Big League team set, but this base card of Cafecito put me one step closer.

Thanks again, and don't forget to sign up! If making all of those picks is too daunting, don't forget that there's a side quest which just involves predicting one thing. One thing! You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.