Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What Now?

Any suggestions as to what I should do with these? The most tempting card in this set doesn't really excite me the way it might have when I was a teenager. I guess Griffey didn't really go out on top. This is one of the most cheaply made and mass produced sets of all-time. I feel like there are about 800,000 unopened boxes of this product still floating around the planet, just waiting for someone to take a chance on a perfectly centered, mint condition rookie card of a guy that was amazing and is a sure fire Hall of Famer. He didn't make anyone forget about Willie Mays or Mickey Mantle, though.

I don't know. Repacks... why do I fall for them?

At least I didn't post the Eric Gagne jersey card that came with these packs.

4 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

I'd send them out in a trade package. Let some unsuspecting blogger deal with them.

night owl said...

Gagne jersey? Wait, what?

Don't you send those Donruss packs with it.

kevincrumbs said...

Donate them to Goodwill.

Baseball Cards Rule said...

Keep them until Halloween. I always like to give out cards as treats instead of candy.