Monday, July 4, 2011

Cards on Cards Independence Day Topps Chrome Freedom Blasters U.S.A. Blowout! Part Two!

Here we go with the second of three boxes of 2010 Topps Chrome that I bought over the weekend. Let's get down to it. Much curveness awaits.

Pack 1:
49 - Yunel Escobar
97 - Luke Hochevar X-Fractor (It's kind of disappointing because I pulled this exact card in the last box.)
8 - Tommy Hanson

167 - Franklin Gutierrez (Cool shot.)

Pack 2:

64 - Roy Halladay (Roy is good.)
77 - Akinori Iwamura
157 - Grady Sizemore
144 - Alex Rodriguez (All base cards.)

Pack 3:
84 - Adam Dunn

13 - Rick Porcello X-Fractor (I really think I prefer the regular refractors in this year's set.)
86 - Chase Utley
102 - Jake Peavy

Pack 4:
109 - Dustin Pedroia

150 - B.J. Upton (This is another nice looking card. It being a refractor doesn't hurt, either.)
114 - Robinson Cano
142 - Mark Buehrle (An all-American League pack.)
- Checklist 2 of 2

Pack 5:
124 - Geovany Soto
219 - Drew Stubbs

151 - Aaron Hill
68 - Magglio Ordonez

Pack 6:
205 - Ian Desmond

175 - Scott Sizemore X-Fractor (Another Tiger with crazy boxes.)
28 - Ken Griffey Jr.
36 - Gordon Beckham

Pack 7:

199 - Allen Craig (Hey, it's a Cardinal. I already have it, though. I am only missing one Cardinal base card from this set and it's not Allen Craig.)

155 - Mike Napoli Purple Refractor 137/599 (These have a 1:12 insertion rate, so I suppose I was due. I don't know a lot of Angels fans, unfortunately.)
47 - Rich Harden
152 - Nick Markakis

And that's it. I figured I would end up paying for it somehow by getting an extra pack in the last box, and it resulted in me being shorted in the next one. Trade inquiries are welcome as always.

1 comment :

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.