Monday, July 21, 2014

I Don't Know... Hee Seop Choi?


Welcome to efficiency.

I guess this is what happens when I finally catch up with trade posts. While I was once so young and full of things to write about, I pretty much have leaned on trade posts as a crutch to fuel content for this blog for quite awhile. Trade posts are a double-edged sword, as they can often be incredibly mundane to read about if you weren't in any way involved in the transaction, but they're absolutely vital to both validate the transaction and give the sender the warm and fuzzy feelings. They're also important to the whole concept of trading and the community as a whole, as you can build yourself up a pretty solid reputation on the words of others and your cardboard-giving generosity.

I'm working on a care package or two and trying to figure out how to get more cards off my desk. I also feel a big need to get some basketball cards off of my plate as well. I plan to revisit the Guilt-Free Basketball Card Club soon. If you're curious at all (and like free-ish stuff), join in early and tell me what you like. I also have about a million baseball cards I really don't have room for, so there's that. Also, Hee Seop Choi.

2 comments :

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.