[Updated 9/27/16] Stuff for the grabbing.
Awhile ago, I discovered this filthy cardboard box that is built for containing microphone(s). What sort of horrors laid within?
AHHH! AHHHHH! Cardboard horrors! So while I clear this thing out, I figured this is a good time to introduce to everyone that I have finally fully (99.9% complete) cataloged my Cardinals collection. Because of this, I can finally make it easy on everyone who wants to find out if I have something or not before they send it. To celebrate, or possibly to just feel the thrill of purging weird old junk, I am offering up the following proposal which has no foreseeable expiration date.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Pick something from the list!
The list will be updated throughout the summer. Possibly throughout the year and beyond. I will add more stuff to this list if it proves to be popular enough to warrant that. I have a lot of stuff that I don't need. This is not a 1:1 thing, so you aren't limited to picking one thing, nor are you limited to just one of...
2. Find a card to send me!
- My team-based want lists can be found here.
- My set (non-team focused) wants can be found here.
- Here is a foolproof way to find out if I have a Cardinals card or not: search here (player name + card number usually gives the best results) and if it doesn't show up, I don't have it! You don't need a Zistle account to do this.
3. Tell me what you want and where to send it!
This is the easy part. All I require is a minimum of one card that I need for anything that you claim.
Note: If you're a #Supertrader and you claim something, I already have your address and you don't even need to send anything. If you're just plain super and have traded with me in the past, I'll probably send first because I probably owe you anyway. Otherwise, I just may wait to get my grubby mitts on that Plain White Envelope because I'm eager to mark things off of my nearly endless want list.
4. Rules are made to be broken, and that includes this one!
Really, the idea is just to spark some trades. If you have stuff you think I might like and you also have stuff that you like and I might have, send me an email, drop me a note or tweet me a... thing... and let's get this thing going.
Sorry about the Pro Set.
New stuff added to the top of the list!
- Jose Fernandez 2013 Topps Chrome Update All-Star
- Oscar Taveras 2013 Bowman Chrome Future of the Franchise Mini
- Emmitt Smith 1990 Pro Set rookie card (well... it's Pro Set) [x3]
- Cam Newton 2011 Press Pass Class of 2011 insert
- Jerome Bettis 1993 Upper Deck rookie card (The Bus!) [x2]
- Jake Arrieta 2011 Topps
- 2006 Seattle Seahawks Pocket Schedule (Shaun Alexander is on the front) [x5]
- 2009 Seattle Mariners Pocket Schedule (Brandon Morrow is on the front)
- 2015 Hillsboro Hops (A-Diamondbacks affiliate) Pocket Schedule
- 2014 Portland Timbers Pocket Schedule (USMNT member Darlington Nagbe is on the front) [x2]
- Assorted Max Scherzer rookie cards, 2008 Goudey [x2], 2008 Stadium Club [x3]
- 1990 Pro Set Super Bowl Art Set (24 cards - one was inserted in every pack of 1990 Pro Set Football if I recall.) [x5]
- 1993 Seattle Mariners Pocket Schedule (Lou Piniella is on the front!) [x4]
- Portland Trail Blazers Pocket Schedules, assorted, 1988-89, 1991-92 [x3], 1992-93 [x5]
- 1993 Portland State Vikings Football Pocket Schedule (featuring Billy Matos and Matt James) [x8]
- 1991 Donruss Willie Stargell Puzzle complete set (one was inserted in every pack of 1991 Donruss, while one Elite card was inserted in every 11 billion packs)
- 1990 Donruss The Rookies complete factory set (this has been opened, but I swear I did not remove the coveted Ben McDonald card.)
- 1990 Score Rookie & Traded set complete factory set (this has been opened... featuring Frank Thomas and Eric Lindros hitting a baseball for some reason.)
- 1987 Topps St. Louis Cardinals team set
- 1985 Topps St. Louis Cardinals team set
- 1989 Topps St. Louis Cardinals team set
- 1988 Topps St. Louis Cardinals team set
- 1991 Upper Deck Nolan Ryan Baseball Heroes set (9 cards, inserted in packs of 1991 Upper Deck baseball)
- 1989 Upper Deck Team Logo Stickers set (all the teams)
- 1990 Upper Deck Team Logo Stickers set (all the teams)
More to come!