Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Why I Have Want Lists


A bunch more most wanted wants go down. 

While we wait to see if MLB and MLBPA are ever going to resolve their collective bargaining issues, let's check out some Cardinals sent to my mailbox by Brian of Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary. Brian took down quite a few of my "top ten" needs, and has a package of want list needs of his own (+ Twins cards) headed his direction.


Piscotty made his debut in the middle of the 2015 season and has been a lineup mainstay ever since, so he'd had one of the longest "rookie card" lifespans of a Cardinal that I can remember. This is the gold parallel version of his 2016 Stadium Club card. This is a nice set.


I don't even know how long I've been missing this card, but it's mine now! The Stars inserts were hobby only if I remember correctly. I mostly bought the Topps rack packs with the 3 "vintage" cards in 2006.


Another from the "top ten", this is a really fun Fleer design from 1981.


Wacha is either moving to the bullpen or getting traded, depending on who you listen to. In either case, hopefully he can avoid the injury bug that has plagued him in his young career.


Here's another one that I feel like I've needed forever, but since it came out in 2014 it really hasn't been that long.


I should really buy more 2016 Chrome. These are really nice looking. Sorry, regular inferior base Topps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.