Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I've Got Pages, Acid Free Pages


Trying to get rid of stuff. 

I'm going to try this again, because I think I lost track of what I was doing last time I tried this. Awhile back, I accidentally bought a box of Ultra Pro (not pictured) mini 9-pocket pages. These are the newish kind that only fit the minis inspired by the 1975 Topps Mini set. (Minis from the online-only Topps Mini set (2012-present?, inserts from recent Topps flagship sets, and some other oddballs.) While I do collect these cards when they suit my needs, these pages do not really fit my organization method and so they're just sitting around collecting dust*.

I have most of a box of 100 left, and while I don't need to send them all to one person, I'd like to avoid spending shipping on sending free things to a bunch of people. Ideally, the perfect candidates would also be someone I need to send cards to (so they can be packaged together) or someone who just would be willing to take on a bunch of cards of their favorite team or whatever. Want lists work, too. I also just intentionally bought a box of 15-pocket tobacco sized minis and I probably don't need more than half of it. I'm a little less motivated to give these up, though.

Anyway, let's not over-complicate this. Let me know if you are interested in some hot nine-pocket Ultra Pro action of the smaller-than-average variety**.

*not actually dusty

**sorry, it's late, and I've had a long work week.

3 comments :

  1. I've been wanting a few of those for my aborted attempt at the 1987 mini insert set from a few years back. I might have some of the heritage needs, but might not have enough to make it worth your while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there'll be someone who will gladly swoop in on these. I picked up a box a year (or two) ago for my 1975 set... but still plenty of pages leftover. I'm thinking about putting together the 2013 Topps "1972 Minis" set. Maybe I'll finally find a use for the rest of those pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much interested in some of these sheets as well as some for the tobacco size cards. I have not been able to find them anywhere around me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.