Wednesday, April 4, 2018

March Radness X Results!


Congratulations to Jeff (and "congratulations" to another Jeff). 

The tenth edition of March Radness is in the books, with Villanova taking the title for the second time in three years. When will we start hating them more than Duke?

Before we get to the winners... if you are mentioned in this post, please email me or send me a direct message on Twitter with your mailing address to claim your prize. I had some issues with this last time around.

Big congrats are in order to JediJeff of 2x3 Heroes, who takes home the top prize! This year was special, and Jeff will get two blasters -- a new 2018 product and one of my choosing. Jeff's total was outstanding at 1310. In fact, our top two finishes were within the 99th percentile of all brackets selected on ESPN. Great job!

Our three runners-up were Red Cardboard, Xenu FTW, and Wilson (2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively). All three will get runner-up prizes.

Jeff of One Man's Junk (Wax/Bracket) successfully logged the worst bracket in the competition, and had some stiff competition in the race to the bottom. In fact, there were 11 brackets that scored less than 600 points, including mine. The less successful Jeff will win the less desirable prize.

Finally, I promised a random entrant would receive a prize as well... another baseball blaster of my choosing. Who will it be?? Let's hit up the old random.org machine.


Congrats to COREY'S BROTHER'S FRIEND, who gets the random baseball blaster prize!

2 comments :

  1. Wait wait wait.....WHAT??????????????????????

    I stopped checking my brackets after the Virginia loss. I think you need a recount.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.