Monday, May 4, 2009

Still Working

I haven't posted in a couple of days, so I thought I'd better get something up here on the ol' blog. First off, I'd like to make the standard apology to those that I owe packages to. I already have a couple of packages ready, but I want to make sure everything is set to go so I can minimize the amount of trips I make to the post office. I plan on making a trip tomorrow. I'll have a real post ready sometime after I get off work tonight. In the meantime, here's a 2008 Upper Deck Series 1 pack that I got from some sort of repack thing. It's a small pack with no UPC barcode, so it most likely was pulled from a blaster box.

98-JJ - Jacque Jones UD Game Materials 1998 (I'm not sure what the 1998 is for. Is this based off of a design from 1998? I couldn't pick any 1998 sets out of a lineup, I know that much. Anyway, the card looks nice - too bad it's Jacque Jones.)
117 - Ryan Klesko

195 - Ryan Madson (The Cardinals begin a home series with the defending champs tonight. Hopefully the unscheduled off-day yesterday gave the Cards some time to recover from Saturday afternoon's ugly loss.)
273 - Scott Baker
234 - David Weathers

SQ-22 - Grady Sizemore StarQuest Common (My scanner doesn't love these cards, I guess. You can't really see Grady's name at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.