Friday, December 14, 2012

Contest Reminder! Less Than 36 Hours Remain


If you've entered, get your picks in soon! If you haven't entered, what are you waiting for? The deadline is 10:00 AM PST Saturday morning for the best contest the internet has to offer this week right now (involving baseball cards).

If you're not convinced, check out these testimonials from past participants:

"It made watching the meaningless non-playoff college postseason enjoyable to watch." -- Adam E, Thoughts & Sox

"I know nothing about college football - just picked all the favorites!" -- Bo, Baseball Cards Come to Life!

"It's always a blast." -- Jon, Community Gum

"I know nothing about feetsball..." -- dayf, Cardboard Junkie

"I can't believe I did so well." -- hiflew, Cards from the Quarry

"Stats on the Back will be back next year to bring home third place!" -- mmosley, Stats on the Back

"Nice contest sir!" -- Play at the Plate

"I signed up!" -- SpastikMooss, The Great Sports Name Hall of Fame

"I pick Erin to win." -- Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.