Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nacho Nacho Trade


How is everyone doing in the tournament? You realize that everyone you picked has already lost, right? I meant to do this a couple of days ago at a logical break in the action, but I just checked and it looks like Spiegel currently has a slim lead in the "potential points" category, which is usually the best indicator of who has the best chance of winning. Noted Juan Pierre superfan AJ is in the overall lead right now, as he's hoping to ride Marquette's odd uniforms all the way to the bank.

Adding to the mood of those who are depressed about the state of their brackets, I thought I'd take a look at a few cards that Nachos Grande sent last month from the still-in-progress 2012 Allen & Ginter set. 


Whales are no sharks (see 2008 A&G), but they are still pretty impressive. What's next on the sea creature power rankings? Will we be treated to a future mini set of impressive octopuses?


Until I received this package, I had zero Culinary Curiosities cards. Were these hobby only or just difficult to pull? In any case, I'd already been pre-warned not to read the backs of these cards too carefully. This is some sort of rancid shark meat. The other card that I received had something to do with coffee and defecation.

Baseball cards, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.