Monday, April 14, 2014

Contest Results and How to Claim Your Prize


Congrats to: Cards from the Quarry, 2x3 Heroes, Jeff Feagles (!), The Raz Card Blog, P00PSH00TER 2, and Splinter_9!

As promised, the top five finishers who did not receive the top prize are all eligible for runner up prizes. Here's how it's going to work. Everyone on this list, including hiflew, should do the following:


  1. Go to this page and claim a piece of trade bait.
  2. Let me know your favorite or preferred baseball team of choice, and you will receive an additional card of my choosing - it will be a parallel or insert card from my collection that is not on any of my trade bait pages.
  3. Email me your mailing address.
Keep in mind: It won't hurt to have a backup or multiple backup choices in mind, since I will be awarding the trade bait selections in the order that you finished. (i.e. if someone got a better score than you and wants the same card as you, you're out of luck.) If you don't like any of my trade bait junk, feel free to request a second random insert/parallel card of the team of your choice. I won't be offended.

Congrats-ish are also due to tribecards, who finished last. Please remind me of your mailing address so that I can send you something awful. Thanks!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for running the bracket contest, even if the complete lack of attention that I pay to college basketball came shining through. E-mail me your address at off(dot)hiatus(dot)baseball at gmail(dot)com -- I think I can help with one or two of your most wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.