Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Four Terrific Cards


From Scott Crawford on Cards!

This is the type of trade I need to find more of. I sent some cards over to Scott Crawford on Cards and received four lookers in return. No scrubs here, folks. (Not that I have anything against scrubs, exactly. I still have common base cards of has-beens and never-weres on my want list.) It also doesn't hurt that this package was 75% Musial.


It's easier to ignore the lack of a license when the card is a tribute to an old oddball food (?) issue. This actually looks kind of right.


More die cut Musial, this time of the shiny modern Topps variety.


And finally, here's Ozzie #557. I could see myself getting to 600 before the year is over. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.