Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Fantasy Hoops is Back


Cards on Cards Fantasy Basketball 2018-19! 

[UPDATE: We have one open slot if anyone is interested.]

I renewed the fantasy basketball league the other day in anticipation of the NBA season beginning soon. Renewing the league means that everyone from the previous season is automatically added back. If you were part of this last season and do not wish to participate, please let me know soon.

I will be giving out a prize once again to the winner. (I completely spaced on it last season, so Brandon has a prize blaster coming to him soon.)

I am planning on setting the draft for the evening of Sunday 10/14, likely early-ish west coast time so that east coast folks aren't up too late. Of course, you don't have to be present to draft.

Changes? Should we make some? A couple of items discussed via email and the league message board include adding 2 more teams, and making it a keeper league. If you have any thoughts, feel free to comment here, email me and/or join the discussion over on the league message board. I plan on finalizing all of the rules for the league in the next week or so.

1 comment :

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.