Monday, May 6, 2019

2019 Topps Heritage Want List is Live


As usual, I need a ton of cards. 

This is a bit later in the year than usual for me, but I finally compiled my list of 2019 Topps Heritage cards. You can check it out here. If you bought a bunch of this stuff and have some dupes to dump, I may be a good resource.

This year, I didn't add any of the rare SP/variation stuff to my list at all. I'm not against collecting these, but I'm also considering trading or selling off the few of these kinds of cards that I managed to accumulate from past sets. I've never seriously entertained thoughts of putting together a master set of any year, even though I like the idea. I just have so many incomplete sets as it is.

1 comment :

  1. Oh, I will definitely have a package for you. Will check tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.