Friday, October 30, 2020

Free Stuff Friday: Vol 11

 
#FreeStuffFriday makes its spooky return!  [UPDATED 11/1/2020 1:05 PM PST]
 
I feel like things are starting to get a bit more organized here, so it's finally time to bring back the free stuff. If you aren't up to speed on such things, please refer to the original post for the rules, especially in the first paragraph of the post (it's really only one rule.)

First up are some leftovers from some box breaks I recently participated in. The bottom six are from the very first Topps Heritage set from nearly 20 years ago. CLAIMED: Randa, Karros, Gibson/Scherzer


A few old school Cardinals are here, plus a weird Pacific Biggio mini and some Series 2 2020 inserts. Tatis?! CLAIMED: Slaughter, Schoendienst x2, Canseco, Biggio, Tatis x2


If you're a history buff, or a fan of the late '00s Upper Deck sets, maybe some of these A Piece of History cards will interest you? I've considered at times breaking up all of my non-collection cards into team lots, but I'd never really know what exactly to do with these. CLAIMED: U.S.S.R. Crumbles, Treaty of Versailles, Transcontinental Railroad



A few more pieces of history, some Brewers from the fancy 2020 Topps Gold Label set, and more! CLAIMED: Nevin, Yount, Yelich x2, Hiura, Jamestown


Here are all of my 2020 Allen & Ginter doubles. I only was able to buy a couple of blasters and enter into a couple of breaks. The design doesn't do it for me, but I'm hanging on to my non-doubles for now I guess. CLAIMED: Gibson, Rodriguez


More new Ginter. A Paul DeJong short print. A couple of 2020 Topps 206 (online exclusive!) cards. And a chance to become a Lehigh Valley IronPig for a day and get your own baseball card! (Yes, the code is unused.) Plus... a couple of other guys! CLAIMED: IronPigs, Decades Best Cardinals, Mike Yaz, Griffey, Brock

12 comments :

  1. hi kerry. i'd like the 2001 topps heritage joe randa (still sort of working on that set for some reason). thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I claim Karros and Gibson, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil Nevin and the Iron Pigs please. Thanks Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for restoring your Free Giveaway cards. You are one of the best in the hobby. I am interested in the Enos Slaughter card on page 2 card 1, Ivan Rodriguez A&G, Cardinals Decade Best insert please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to claim the 2019 Heritage Then & Now, the 1970 Schoendienst, 2020 Canseco insert and the 2020 Heritage New Age Performers insert, please. Thanks for this series of giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love any/all of those Gold Label Brewers, the A&G Griffey, and the T206 Brock. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you decide to build the 2020 A&G set, email me your wantlist. I busted a blaster and can probably help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is updated now. I emailed Trevor for clarification on which Gibson he was claiming. Otherwise, everything is good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can’t tell exactly which A Piece History cards are there, probably be a I’m on my phone but I need a couple to finish the set. If any are # 158, 159, 162, 172, 173, 176, 186, 190, or 200 I would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again Kerry:).I would all of the A Piece Of History cards in the third nine card post,the 3 A Piece Of History cards that begin the fourth 9 card post,and the remaining 7 cards available in the fifth 9 card post.I also have requested some cards from your previous Free Stuff Fridays and have comments on those posts right now,so please look at those requests I made as well.Thanks:).

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is updated again. I forgot to mention that the Sizemore card is an O-Pee-Chee.

    Gary, please check your email when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.