Monday, January 25, 2021

Stacked with Ducks


A stack of Ducks from @realwesmore from a Twitter swap a few months back. 
 
You may know him as The Pancake King or perhaps by another name, but often times the cards from super trader Wes come randomly and by surprise. This was different, however, as Wes offered up a ton of cards from various sports for blind trades. I ended up picking out a few -- all for my Oregon Ducks collection. I could have held off on showing these until next football season, but maybe this will motivate me to add even more Ducks cards to my collection before September arrives.


This is a really nice looking Josh Huff card from a 2014 Upper Deck offering. It includes a two-color jersey swatch and is numbered to 125.


This one isn't signed, but it was my first Jake Breeland card. I have... let's see... two now!


I guess back printing plates are a thing? It's kind of amusing to me that they would make these for a set with such boring backs like this Press Pass product from 2008, but it's a plate nonetheless. I don't have many of those.


Here's the proof of the stacking!

2 comments :

  1. Huff had potential as a kick returner. Apparently he's in the CFL now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I've seen worse printing plate backs than this one, much worse in fact!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.