Sunday, May 9, 2021

RAK Pack #3


One more time with a @CrackinWax RAK Pack. 
 
It's been a bit. Let's take a look at another "RAK" pack that I received randomly as a consolation prize for not striking big in one of the Crackin' Wax breaks. I ended up with two of these in the same week at some point last fall. You can see what I pulled last time here.


This one is from the 2019 Heritage High Numbers set, which I rudely am only lacking a couple of rookie cards from guys named Vlad (Jr.) and Fernando (Jr.) Why is it that I'm missing only those two and not, say, Patrick Corbin?


It's back-to-back Patrick!


Bregman is currently promoting something called Breggy Bomb Salsa, which is not something I'm sure that I'm ready for.


I always liked the 2015 Stadium Club design. I'm not as much of a Braun fan, though.


This minor league card is headed to my stack of minor league cards that will be divvied up for my latest Spring Cleaning extravaganza. Sign up if you haven't already!


Here's my first Cardinals card of the pack, and it's another one from the 2015 Stadium Club set. Matt Adams caught on with the Rockies recently, and I got to watch him play against the Cardinals in this weekend's sweep.


Motte!


Each of the three RAK packs I've received in the past year or so has had something really fun in it for me, and this one was no exception. This is an amber parallel from the 2019 Topps Triple Threads and it's my all-time favorite player. Nice!


This Carlton Fisk card may be a bit off-center, but it's still going into my 2020 Allen & Ginter set build. Speaking of which... if you're looking for something to send to me to get in on the Spring Cleaning action, this is a good set to start with. I didn't buy much of it, so my want list is huge.


Here's a blast from the past. As sketchy as Upper Deck was, does anyone agree that Panini is probably even shadier?


It's the superspreader. Steer clear of the beard.


I remember thinking that Trumbo and Trout were going to be the dynamic duo in Anaheim for years, but it didn't turn out that way.

5 comments :

  1. Ozzie was definitely a fan favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breggy Bomb Salsa. LOL Great Ozzie card and good photo on the Matt Adams. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to see if I still have all of my 2020 A&G dupes. If I do, I might be able to help you with the set build.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give Upper Deck credit for trying to hide the logos. I still have no idea why Panini has to sometimes change the color of the uniforms.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.