Friday, August 23, 2024

Free Stuff Friday: Damaged Goods II


More free stuff. 
 
It's time for another round of free cards to claim. Similar to January's "Damaged Goods" post, these are all cards that I didn't feel comfortable adding to my TCDB trade list for one reason or other. Some of these cards are leftover from last time while others are making their first appearance here.

No qualifications are needed here. If you have something you'd like to send me in return, feel free, but don't sweat it. (If you're someone who likes to pay things forward, you can always send me -- or someone else -- something I might not collect but might be something someone else could use some other day.) I'm happy to also just send these out to be rid of them.

As with last time, if you have any questions about what the damage or flaw is with any of these cards, feel free to let me know and I'll get back to you. You can claim cards here in the comments, on Bluesky, via email or Discord if you know where to find me.


There's a perfectly good set of fingernail stickers if that's your type of thing.



Click to enlarge any of these images.




FYI, not all of the pocket schedules show any damage. I just felt like throwing them in here.


Some police giveaways from my childhood where the community outreach officers would come to your school. I must have upgraded all of these at some point.




9 comments :

  1. Ooooh, I'd love that Yogi book! While I'm at it, I'd like to claim the Slaughter, Osteen, and Pujols as well. And I'd be happy to take any of the schedules (but no duplicates), but if someone needs one of them for a team they collect or something, feel free to give them priority. Thanks! (You do have my address from a past email but reply if you need me to send it again.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this! Can I please claim the '76 Brock, the Evans/Seitzer stickers, the '81 Cardinals Fleer sticker and the '98 SP McGwire? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get my hands on those Blazers Police cards! I've gotten some on comc but none of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The '82 Topps Sutter. And the '81 Donruss Nolan Ryan if it's available.
    Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in for the whatever NBA cards are left when it's all said and done (so if others want them go for it), but I would like to claim the Ichiro and blue Holliday. Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the giveaway. I would be interested in the Nowitski, Cardinals schedule with Albert, and the two box card bottoms of Bryce Harper and if you don't mind the box bottom of Trout. Thank you again. Do you have my new address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have updated this post earlier, but the box cards have been claimed. I'll set the others aside for you. I do have a new mailing address (since last October). Send me an email when you get a chance as I don't think I have yours anymore.

      Delete
  7. Topps should create box bottoms for all of their products. They're so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.