Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tonight's Post Has Been Postponed By Rain

I guess it doesn't matter that it stayed fairly dry for quite awhile tonight in St. Louis or that, when it did rain, it resembled more of a drizzle than a full on flood.

Don't mind me - my irritation is only exacerbated by the fact that my internet was down for several hours tonight. I planned on posting this a full four hours ago.

And now there could be the temptation of bringing Chris Carpenter in to start Game 7 on three days rest, despite the fact that a starter on 3 days rest pretty much never works out. They've already tried it once. Don't get me wrong, though. Carp is basically my favorite active player in all of baseball and I would love to see some unprecedented heroics from him. I just think it's a terrible idea.

Let's just hope that there is a Game 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.