Sunday, August 5, 2018

Let's Make a Deal!


No, not for this card! 

I've bought a bunch of the following sets, and should be able to help out anyone trying to build these. Please point me in the direction of your want lists if this is something you're working on.

  • 2018 Topps Stadium Club
  • 2018 Topps Big League
  • 2015 Topps Stadium Club (from an aborted attempt to start building the set)
As usual, my Cardinals wants and link to my collection can be found here. I also collect some sets if you're into that sort of thing. Even if you only have a card or two that I need, that's a card or two that I didn't already have!

Mr. Lawrence, by the way, was a recent Listia win. I'm trying to snag vintage cards whenever it makes sense to.

5 comments :

  1. Only need some variations and a handful of Caricature Reproductions, but if you've got anything I need for Topps Big League I can make it worth your while!
    https://tilnextyear-tom.blogspot.com/p/2018-topps-big-league.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, I am interested in any Indians in the three sets you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New reader. Interested in swinging a trade. I can link you my zistle account for wantlist purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David - sounds good, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.