Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Radness Contest

I thought I would finally run a bonafide contest here. Here's the deal: whoever picks the best bracket for the upcoming NCAA men's college basketball tournament will win a prize package of basketball cards from your favorite NBA team and/or college AND a package of baseball cards from your team of choice. The cards will mostly be from the early '90s, plus perhaps a few recent cards, so if you like the Miami Heat you'll be getting a lot of Rony Seikalys. If the NBA isn't your thing, I'll substitute football, but the same thing applies - mostly early '90s and late '80s stuff.

Send me an e-mail (my address is in my profile) if you're interested or leave a comment with your e-mail address (if you prefer that for some reason) and I will send you an invite. I'm setting this up with Yahoo, so if you're anti-Yahoo for some reason then I suppose you'll have to sit this one out. I'm not the biggest college basketball guy by any means, so if I actually win the contest, I get to make some ridiculously annoying blog post about how awesome I am. Also, I'll still give the cards out to whoever finishes second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.