Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quick Trade with Ginter, Gardner & Game-Used

I'll be brief here and I'm sure that you don't want to hear (read) me complain. I'm working extra hours this week and also decided that this was also the perfect week to reorganize/streamline my music collection. For those of you born before 1989, I'm talking about these crazy circular objects called compact discs. Boy, do those things take up space when you've been buying them relgiously since you graduated from high school.

Here's a quickie trade post/sworn testimony in which I swapped baseball cards with Tommy from Ginter, Gardner & Game-Used.

I am not going to complain here about the Heritage Then & Now inserts. They've had these going for a fairly lengthy time and, while a relatively safe and easy concept, I don't really hate them. That being said, I don't really see the need for the same players to be used on multiple cards in the same year. I'm pretty sure both of these guys appear on other Then & Now cards between the 2008 main set and the High Series thing. It makes it hard for me to remember which cards I need from sight, and I depend a lot on my memory lately.

I still need a ton of SPs to complete the 2007 Turkey Red set, so I am extremely grateful when I can knock off anything that I'm missing. I may have to break down and buy some singles on one of those websites that are all the rage these days.

Thanks again to Tommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.