Thursday, August 5, 2010

"O" No!!! A Bunch of Cards I Needed

No!!! I made a terribly tragic trade with Ryan of "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog a couple of weeks ago and here are the shocking results!

I sent off a bunch of wayward Orioles cards and in return I got a bunch of these ridiculous looking Sportflics ripoffs! Not only that, but all of them have creases in them! No!!! If I get 7 more of these, I will end up having the entire set!!!

No!!! This is just cruel! It's Ryan Ludwick, formerly of the St. Louis Cardinals. My interest in somewhat re-piqued in the Padres right now as they are the recipients of Ludwick's baseball services, but I also can now safely identify them as a threat to the Cardinals once the stretch run and the ensuing postseason occurs.

What is this?! Buster... Posey? He must be terrible. He sounds terrible! Dick Perez would be ashamed. I bet he is the new Chris Brown! (No, not the rapper singer.) If I get another couple dozen of these Turkey Red cards I might have them all, too!

Da Vinci? No!!! I went to his exhibit at the local science museum last year with my girlfriend, and, man... I know quite a few people who could design better contraptions than him. What's Italian for O-ver-ra-ted?

Brad Penny! A Cardinal!! No!!! What happened to his arm?! Curse you, Topps, for ruining Penny's season by correctly predicting that his arm would fall off... or something would detach from his person. Jerks!!! I ended up with like 80 of these Allen & Ginter cards. I'm running out of space in here! Why do people keep sending me these cards? No!!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm not really sure what happened to the 2020's. They came straight out of packs and right into the box until I sent them to you. Say it with me Topps.... "Quality Control"

dayf said...

THOU SHALT NOT DISRESPECT THE DAVINCI