Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Potch Swap

I just completed a quick swap of set needs for Cards cards with the intriguingly named Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes. Have you ever left the house to go somewhere and felt rather under-dressed? Sometimes I feel that way about my blog's title.

With the Cardinals making 14 moves involving the disabled list this season, it's somewhat surprising that prospect Adron Chambers has not been given a glance at the majors. He's one of just five players left on the 40-man roster who haven't gotten a taste of the big leagues.

Yes, kids, there are '80s cards that I still need. I really need to work on those want lists soon, though. There's a huge gap between 1987 and the last 5 years or so.

I'm quite certain I had never seen this Steve Carlton card until I opened up the package. I love it. 1965 Steve Carlton looks more like a newspaper clipping from the late 19th century for some reason.

Thanks again to Potch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.