Monday, June 6, 2011

Trey Cardz

Astros fan Trey of Rants, Reviews and Fandom recently sent over some 2011 Heritage needs

Speaking of outfield depth, here's super-sub Jon Jay. Jay can play all three outfield positions and has hit really well this season despite never been too sure of how much playing time he would get. He figured to platoon with Allen Craig this season until the Lance Berkman experiment was set into motion, but he's been playing a lot this season as both Berkman and Matt Holliday have had various ailments and maladies of late.

And finally, it's on to the 2011 Heritage cards. I really like the way Gypsy Queen looks, but on my limited budget I have to choose and I'm sticking with the old reliable sets like Heritage and Allen & Ginter. I am hoping to seriously reduce my Heritage want list before A&G hits the shelves in July. My want list should be up to date, so feel free to drop me a note if you're interested in a trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.