Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Contest Results! (and a Trade Update)


And the winner is... no one! Well, that's not entirely true. No one did particularly well in this year's college hoops contest, but we have to crown someone, right? Some did less worse than others, and those someone's are:

1st Place - Wilson (Tenets of Wilson)
2nd Place - Last Year of My Big East Bias (reader Brian C.)
3rd Place - Royals & Randoms & Cyclones (Royals and Randoms)
4th Place - Thunderbyrds (reader Timmy B.)
Worst Place - kcklad (reader Danny L.)

Yes, the football contest's runner-up is the big winner this time, while the champion of my last contest finished last. It's funny how those things work out. Wilson will receive a 2013 Topps Heritage blaster or a suitable equivalent (basically anything that's out on the shelves this weekend.) Send me an email soon if you'd like to change your prize!

2nd through 4th Place will have to stay tuned for "Selection Sunday". This Sunday, I am going to throw a bunch of cards into a trade bait pool and the runners-up will get to choose among those cards. Everyone will likely get some extra goodies as well. Worst Place gets what's coming to them. You don't get to choose!

Timmy B, please email me your mailing address when you get a chance. For everyone else mentioned above, if you've moved in the last year or so, please send along your address as well. Otherwise, I can probably dig it up.

If you're expecting a package from me (probably overdue), I am nearly caught up with trades. Hooray! I am planning on having everything I owe to everyone mailed out by Monday. If we still have something "in progress", please contact me soon so we can get things finalized. I am pretty disorganized right now. Contest prizes should be mailed out by the end of next week, except for Wilson's prize from the last contest which is sadly still sitting on my desk. Yikes!

1 comment :

  1. Yeah! I'll take it! :-) Thanks so much. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Selection Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.