Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Up For Grabs: 2012 and 2013 Topps Heritage


I picked up a blaster of 2013 Topps Heritage over the weekend and, much to my dismay, two of the three short prints that I pulled were ones I already owned. Since I still have quite a ways to go to complete this set, I'm very frustrated by these doubles. If you can give King Felix and/or Buster Posey a good home and have a little something from one or more of the sets that I collect, drop me a line and let me know. I also pulled the Jim Johnson Chrome that you see at the top of the post. Since I don't collect the Chrome Heritage mashups unless they are Cardinals, this is up for grabs as well.


As always, the links to my set needs and "haves" are located on the sidebar of my blog. I have a fair amount of 2013 Heritage doubles, but I have an even crazier amount of last year's set (including several SPs) to trade off as well. Give those a look as well, if you have the time.


You wouldn't turn your back on ol' Buster, would you?

2 comments :

  1. I will show King Felix a good home if no one else has put in a claim. I have a David Freese deckle edge from 2012 Archives with your name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crud, I just looked again and I think you already have that one.

    No worries, I am positive I have a bunch of cards off your '13 Heritage want list. I will look when I get home this evening!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.