Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Four Guys Named Brian Walk Into a Bar...


Featuring a man affectionately known as "Walking Underwear".

When four guys with the same first name send me cards in the span of a few weeks, something is bound to get hosed up. One of the Brians sent me a small stack of cards last month that got a bit lost in the shuffle, and it was only when I went to write up this post that I realized that the cards I owed him were still sitting on my desk. Since I've barely bought any cards this summer, my desk is starting to finally get some clear spots on it, so hopefully embarrassments like this will be few and far between in the future.


The Gooch sent over a pack of Cardinals cards, including many of my needs from the 1982 Donruss set. Nice!


I don't say this very often, but this is a pretty badass Turkey Red card. I doubt any of the original Turkey Red cards had any swagger poses like this.


The Gooch also tossed a few 2003 Topps cards my way. I'm still chipping away at the set, and most of my needs are now concentrated in the Traded set side of things.

1 comment :

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.