Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cards from a Jedi


Some red bird cards from a white socks guy.


JediJeff has struck again with some super swingin' St. Louis cards for that... well... me. Let's just jump right in and have a look-see.

Alex Reyes is being hyped as the next in line of powerful young Cardinals starting pitchers. With Jaime Garcia back and Adam Wainwright healthy next season, there doesn't appear to be a ton of room in the rotation, but Reyes could be a lurking a year or so away if he doesn't force himself into the conversation like Michael Wacha did.


I am not Gypsy Queen Fan Number One, but I always appreciate a framed card like this.


It's been awhile since I've had any success finding packs or loose cards from the earlier Topps Heritage set. I need to find a new supplier or something. Anyway, I have a feeling this is going straight into the team collection anyway.


Jeff sent over a few 2008 Goudey Minis, including this blue back version of the already short printed Wizard.


I must have looked at this card five times before I realized it actually wasn't a Panini card. Panini really sort of picked up what Upper Deck tried to do in 2010 and sort of ran with it, didn't they? (Give or take a few more airbrushed logos.)


Here was the kicker - a brand new on card auto from one of my favorite current players. This is so awesome! Thanks again to 2x3 Heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.