Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Free (Empty) Boxes

I'm in a bit of a housekeeping/house-cleaning mode right now, both in terms of this blog and my actual living situation. I have a ton of empty baseball card-related boxes (mostly blasters and a few hobby boxes) that I've been hoarding for no good reason. I'm not looking for anything in return. I'm simply just looking to see if anyone is interested in saving any of this stuff from being recycled in a few days.

Let me know if you're interested or have any specific needs. I think I'm probably keeping one of each for the few sets I actually care about and will discard the rest.

Check APTBNL in a bit for a post about actual baseball cards.

3 comments :

  1. I've been remiss in congratulation you on the World Series. I hope to feel your joy next year. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember fairly recently that Colbey at Cardboard Collections was looking for empty boxes. You might want to contact him if he doesn't contact you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.