Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Trading Turkeys


I've got dupes, and maybe you've got needs? 

I'm working on the 2020 Topps Turkey Red insert set pretty aggressively at the moment. After a lot of success with a blaster I picked up on Tuesday (went 7 for 7 on needs), I thought I'd shine a light on this area of my want list.

I've completed just over half of the 100 card set (for Series 1).

Here are the dupes that I have accumulated so far: 3, 7, 10, 25, 29, 50, 69, 77, 85

Of course, I have plenty of other non-Turkey Red cards to send your way, especially (but not exclusively) if you're a fan of teams like the A's, Marlins and Phillies... just to name a few!

I still am hoping to wrap this up before another set of 100 of these drops, although at this case I am not sure of the status of Series 2 at at all. I guess that remains to be seen.

3 comments :

  1. I've got some to send you from your want list so be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any 2020 Turkey Reds, but if you ever need to find a home for those A's, just let me know. I'm sure I can scrape up some Cards for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It ain't much, but I've got #s TR-5, 49, 66 from your list. I'll get 'em out to you soon with a few other things -- probably have some from your 2020 Heritage wants as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.