Friday, June 12, 2020

Free Stuff Friday: Vol 3


More stuff! #FreeStuffFriday  UPDATED 06/13/2020 4:35 PM PDT

Here is more stuff that is ostensibly free, for you, on a Friday. Check the rules of the original post here. If you claimed something last week, I probably haven't sent it yet, because most of it couldn't be easily fit into a PWE.

In the first picture, there is an open but as far as I know, complete set of the 1990 Donruss The Rookies set (CLAIMED). The 1991 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes Nolan Ryan set is next, including the header card that for whatever reason was a bit harder to find. A couple of pocket schedules  are here as well, plus some sets of 1989 and 1990 Upper Deck team logo stickers (BOTH CLAIMED) I found at the dusty bottom of a box.


At some point, someone sent me a really cool group of three Mark McGwire lenticular (CLAIMED) jumbo cards. Only two of these really fit into my (Cardinals) collection, so I'm booting this A's one out. It's got far more frames than your standard Sportflics card. I can't understate its coolness. Also cool - super-sized 1985 Topps (Super) Bruce Sutter.


These are perforated, so I'm more than happy to separate these if you just want a card or two. CLAIMED


Ditto these. CLAIMED


This was the year that Topps didn't put the cards on the bottom of the box, so they are smaller and "box sides", I guess. CLAIMED


All of these next few are pretty beat up in different ways, with Marvell Wynne taking the most abuse. These might make good placeholders in binders or abstract wall art or... something. CLAIMED


I'm not really keen on cutting these up because I am terrible with scissors, but I am more willing than I was with last week's stuff. CLAIMED: Beniquez


This is the last of these. CLAIMED


Now that you've read this far, here is the normal stuff that you've been waiting for. 9-pockets! Click to embiggen. A few of these are unclaimed cards from my recent Topps of the Class break. I have a ton of the Mookie ad cards. (CLAIMED: Greinke, Gallo, Thames, Hernandez, Hamilton)


A bunch of these are from one of those blister pack NL retail sets.


Newer newish stuff here. The Shohei card was a toss-in from a repack I bought recently. (CLAIMED: Harper, Judge, Sanchez, Ohtani, Robles, Newcomb, Meyer)

Thanks for looking/reading. Feel free to duke it out in the comments.

15 comments :

  1. Kerry I would be interested in the Rookies set and the Padres box bottoms. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to claim the SI Kids pages, and I'd like to keep them as a full page, please. Will work on a batch of Blazers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I would very much like the McGwire lenticular and the Aaron Judge. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love the Rice/Ryan/Schmidt/Ripken box bottom & the Harper "Family Business" insert if either/both are still available! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is the 90 Donruss Rookies set available? Me! ME! Please....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the Beniquez unless somwone wants the whole bottom. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kim Zmeskal! I was huge fan of hers back in the day. I might have claimed the full sheet just for old time's sake but Billy beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have updated the post. I think the only thing attempted to be claimed twice was the Donruss The Rookies set, which is headed to Rod.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love the orange Gary Sanchez please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I claim the two sets of Upper Deck stickers and the Ohtani card in the last picture please?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those SI for Kids sheets are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to request the blue '84 Robles, the Topps of the Class cards and 2018 NBCD cards if I may. fwiw, I have some cards from your wantlists headed your way this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool stuff! I'll request the Sean Newcomb and max Meyer cards please and thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.