Friday, July 3, 2020

Free Stuff Friday: Vol 6

I'm in a rush. Let's do this. #FreeStuffFriday  UPDATED 5:50 PM PDT 07/05/2020

I just went with a few standard 9-pockets this week. Please see the rules from previous weeks and let me know if you have any questions.

If you've claimed something oversized, particularly complete sets, please be aware that I ordered shipping supplies from USPS several weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. I might be able to get a few DIY packages into the mail that contain the flat items on Monday when the post office opens back up again... crossing my fingers here.


A women's college hoops legend, some wrestling and racing that I don't care about, a Dover reprint and some Pro Set / Pro Line promo cards. Maybe the music set fans will be into the Hammer? CLAIMED: Stone Cold, Hammer, Everett, Lieberman, Madonna, Banks


Hays is a sepia refractor and Semien is a silver Prizm variation. CLAIMED: Posey, Clark, den Dekker, Hays


Castro is a refractor and Crawford is a "fish-fractor". CLAIMED: Scherzer, Castro, Crawford, Peavy, Young, Avila


A few Cardinals rookies and more... stuff. Cole is a short print. CLAIMED: Gehrig, Stanton, Ruth


I have tons of extra 2020 Heritage base cards if anyone is still working on this set. I tried to pick out the familiar names. Also, the Knuckle Brothers, for some reason. CLAIMED: Torres, Sanchez, ERA Leaders, HR Leaders

15 comments :

  1. I feel a bit guilty, but going to try to claim a few this week. Could I claim the Stone Cold, Hammer, Sanchez and Torres Heritage please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC Hammer and Lou Gehrig, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I've got MC Hammer and Madonna in my giveaway post, too! (Not those cards though.)

    Can I claim the Buster Posey purple ref and the Jim Everett please? Feel free to claims something from me in return. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liberman, Madonna, and Will Clark please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha Banks please.

    I'll try and send a trade list for the Heritage.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to have the Heritage leader cards with my Mets stars--HRs with Alonso and ERA with DeGrom. Funnily enough, at the last show I attended before everything shut down, I picked up the RBI leaders with Alonso and the strikeout leaders with DeGrom, but not these two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matt den Dekkar Team USA please. Building that set. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could I please claim the Stanton 84T Refractor?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scherzer blue prism and Ruth greatest moments please and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could I claim the Castro, JP Crawford, and Hays refractors, please?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could I claim the three Padres cards. THank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. May I claim the Lou Gehrig card please?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brett Alan - I still need your address and am not sure how to contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi again Kerry:).I would like the Allen And Ginter card,Fred Couples Pro Set,and the Sasha Banks card from the first 9 card panel.Also,I would like the 2019 Game #1,Max Scherzer,2019 Game #5,Robinson Cano,and the 1986 Donruss Knuckle Brothers in the last 9 card panel on the page sent to me.Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.