Friday, July 10, 2020

Free Stuff Friday: Vol 7


For #FreeStuffFriday this week, we have some weirdness, supplies and a lot of basketball. UPDATED 07/12/2020 6:07 PM PDT

Please read the rules from the initial post if this is new to you. Today's offering is going to serve a dual purpose, which I will explain a little further down the post.


First up is a bunch of Topps Big League box panels (sides?) As you can see, I cut these out of the blaster boxes so that only the side panel exists, but leaving the card area fully untouched for you to go wild with. Here is the complete list of what I have available:

  • 2020 - Aristides Aquino (from the first blaster I've been able to find in the wild in months!) CLAIMED
  • 2019 - Kris Bryant
  • 2019 - Shohei Ohtani
  • 2019 - Juan Soto
  • 2019 - Juan Soto
  • 2018 - Mike Trout (unfortunately, this one is fairly beat up and has creases that extend through the card area)
  • 2018 - Bryce Harper
  • 2018 - Bryce Harper (minor crease)
  • 2018 - Shohei Ohtani



Here's an unopened pack of cards I found in a long forgotten box. Includes several gum fragments!


I have no use for these. I'm not sure why it's called "Mini" when it's designed to hold a standard sized card.


Awhile back, I mistakenly bought a box of Ultra Pro 9-pocket mini pages -- you know, the Night Owl size. These are designed after the size first popularized by the 1975 Topps mini set and used in a number of sets and inserts over the past decade or so (Topps Mini, those mini inserts from the 2012 and 2013 sets, and more.) I don't use these and still have a ton, so tell me how many you want and I'll figure something out. CLAIMED: 10 pages so far. Still lots left.

As I mentioned earlier, this post has a dual purpose, and that is to shine a light on the Guilt-Free Basketball Card Club. I took a look over the list and see that I have many cards that I don't have homes for, so I'd encourage anyone who claims a card here (or even if you do claim a card) to take a look and sign up. I also took some names of people that I haven't heard from in awhile and italicized them. If you're one of those, it means I've never really traded with you or I don't know how to contact you anymore. Please get in touch or you might be taken off the list.


On to the nine-pockets... a few parallels here. CLAIMED: Hardaway, Stockton, White, O'Bannon


More parallels and inserts. You're probably sensing a theme here. CLAIMED: Allen, Jackson, Davis


I really like that Jamal Mashburn card for some reason.


I regret not digging up a Darius Miles card to put next to Quentin Richardson.


Finally, here are some big names... and a couple of not-so-big. CLAIMED: Robertson, Doncic, Young

I'll try to be a little more active in the comments/on Twitter this weekend, so if you have any requests or questions, just let me know!

14 comments :

  1. Nothing for me this week, but I did get your package, it was sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Gremlins pack is awesome! I'll leave that for someone else though. Just got your PWE the other day, thanks very much! I'm working on a thank-you post/Free Stuff giveaway for tomorrow so please stop by and claim some cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claim the Tim Hardaway rookie please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind the Aristides Aquino panel. When I do finally find big league it'll be nice to be able to build the panel set without having to buy 4 blasters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got a very nice PWE from you too--much appreciated! Like the Diamond King said, "Nothing for me this week". But thanks for offering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in 10 of the mini card pages, John Stockton gold, and Oscar Robertson card please. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing for me either this week--also received your PWE--thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coby White, Ed o bamnon, Grayson Allen, gremlins 2 pack, Luka

    ReplyDelete
  9. No claims for me this week, but wanted to congratulate you on finding a Big League Blaster in the wild! Not an easy task. There only ones I've seen so far came at the Target across the street from my house. They had four blasters left on the shelf, and all four featured the Aquino box-bottom on the back, so someone had obviously picked through them already. Decided to start collecting Aquino right then and there basically out of spite to whoever left those behind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just hit my LCS and supply prices are still insane in my area. Those pages are one hot commodity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I claim Jaren Jackson, Trae Young, and Anthony Davis? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey again Kerry:).I wouldm like the unopened Gremlins pack,all of the cards from the 3rd and 4th 9 card panels,and all the remaining available cards in the last 9 card panel posted on the page.Thanks:).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.