Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Introducing the 10 Most Wanted


Well, it's more of a need, you see.

I think it was Night Owl who posted the first sidebar list of most critical wants with a catchy name (Nebulous 9?) I'm not sure he invented the wheel or anything, but any good idea is an idea worth copying. For some reason, I waited something like four or five years to do it.

I now have a list of critical "most wants" in the form of my 10 Most Wanted list on the sidebar. I can't promise a fancy scoring system or your name in ultra bright lights on this blog, but anyone who comes through with a card from my 10 Most Wanted list will forever be in my good graces. Seriously.

So I didn't come up with a catchy name. It doesn't make it any less valid!

*Actual cash reward not valid in any country beginning with a letter or any place on Earth, really. Maybe in space. If you get me into space, we'll have to talk.

2 comments :

  1. I got the 2013 Ginter #340 Molina for you....I can also round up at least 1 or 2 mini versions as well if you would want them. just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta ask... why is the Stadium Club Moyer @ the top of the list? I'll see if I have any of these cards laying around... if I do, they're yours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.