Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Spring May Be Over, But the Cleaning is Still Going On


White Sox, Padres and Reds (Oh my!) Plus some other teams that no one really collects, I guess?

I've been working on a couple of projects and going through my entire collection to pull cards for a couple of people who are very deserved over the past couple of weeks. I'm still noticing that I have a lot of cards organized into team piles with no one to send them to. This is sort of a "last call" for the Spring Cleaning sign-ups before I start actually harassing people via e-mail to take this junk off my hands.

Honestly, if you're feeling bad about not sending me anything in return, don't worry about it. And if you're still worrying about it, keep in mind that I probably won't be buying any Topps Series Two for weeks (or any Topps Archives ever?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.