Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Trade Bait


Are there any Mariners fans out there? Anyone?

Sunday was a fruitful day in the retail pack busting department. I snagged another Allen & Ginter blaster and one of those Topps Chrome rack packs that all the kids have been chattering about. I'm not quite ready to compile my Allen & Ginter list for this year just yet, but I don't usually keep the memorabilia/auto cards unless they're a team or player favorite. Jersey cards are a dime a dozen these days, but I've got one of a young up-and-coming Seattle pitcher if you're interested.


Chrome blasters this year have sepia colored refractors, while it seems that the rack packs have pink bordered refractors. Both are a little strange to me, but I'm sure they'll stand out in any binder.


There's a pink Odor.


It seems like Sabathia's career may be winding down. Also, pink and Yankees colors don't really blend.


Nothing to see here folks... just a regular refractor of a scorching hot hitter.


I might actually throw this up on eBay if I don't get any nice offers. This is a prism version (this year's "X-Fractor" I guess), so it's maybe a bit more desirable?


And here's a gold refractor Padres auto. On card, even! How about that? This one is numbered 13/50 if this intrigues you at all.

Ideally, I'd love to get some Cardinals from this set, but I'm open to just about whatever. Send me an email, a comment or a Tweet... or all three if you really don't value your own personal time.

1 comment :

  1. I'm interested in the Bryant. I can send an email later today with an offer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.