Thursday, November 1, 2018

Ginter Duplicity


Allen & Ginter jersey cards on offer. 

I still need tons and tons of cards from this set, but I've had a bit of a run with pulling jersey cards from retail packs in 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter. Is anyone interested in one of these cards of the nearly-World Series MVP, the second of which I pulled from a blaster I bought myself for my birthday.


The Price(s) joined these two speedy fellows, also up for grabs. Let me know if you're interested in any of this stuff. I have plenty of want lists of all sorts of things at this point!

2 comments :

  1. I would be interested in one of the Price jersey cards. I have a player collection of Price that started his rookie season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can set one aside for you. Let me know if you have any Cardinals stuff or other stuff I might be interested in!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.