Friday, February 11, 2022

Free Stuff Friday: Super Bowl Edition


Football! 
 
[updated 02/13/22 12:30 AM PST]

It's been awhile, but I thought I'd throw up some free football cards for the super big game on Sunday. The same rules as usual apply. Don't be a jerk, and, if we haven't traded in awhile, I would love to get a card or two from you in the mail. Mostly, though, this is supposed to be free and fun. Let's give the USPS some business. Click on each image to make it bigger.

I pretty much never buy football cards, but an unopened hanger box of 2021 Panini Prestige was the only thing interesting on the store shelves the other day. I'm offering up all of the cards, minus the Eagles and Ducks cards that I pulled and a Mac Jones Astral parallel that I listed over at Crackin' Wax. (If you're interested in trading for that, let's talk.)


This sheet features the starting QB of one of the Super Bowl teams. Nice.
CLAIMED: Stafford, Garrett


Here's the fun stuff. Parallels and inserts galore. The "Heroes" card looks similar to some of the case hit comic book style cards in other Panini products, but I am pretty sure it's a common insert. I don't think you can get case hits at the local Walgreen's.
CLAIMED: Bush II, Biletnikoff, Taylor(?), Rodgers, Largent, Jackson


Some rookies and non-rookies.
CLAIMED: Fitzgerald, Schwartz, Owusu-Koramoah, Robinson II


Finally, a Bengal!
CLAIMED: White, Donald, Hooper


I really should have defaced that card in the bottom center position.
CLAIMED: Kittle, Rodgers


Current Rams are well-represented in this lot. As a bonus, to fill out the page, I added some cards from a pack I posted recently at APTNL.
CLAIMED: Okudah, Davis, Taylor(?), Edwards-Helaire (Omega), Beckham Jr.

Claim away in the comments now. If you aren't able to comment for some reason, feel free to contact me through Twitter or email and I'll check the timestamps.

10 comments :

  1. Stafford RAMS card, and I think that's a Okuda LIONS card.

    Thanks, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't complain if those Bills cards of Davis and White ended up in a future mailer sent my way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great to have the Devin Bush and Larry Fitzgerald base cards and the Living Legends cards in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron Donald
    George Kittle
    Jonathan Taylor

    Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I get the Rodgers and the Largent on the 3rd page?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would appreciate the Browns cards. I've got cards (Cards?) to send you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lamar Jackson heroes if i still qualify here lol. I love the design of those

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I claim the Robinson, the Rodgers Trevor P doesn't get (I think he wants the parallel), and the Clyde Edwards-Helaire Omega? I'm gonna have to get off my butt and send some cards back to you one of these days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.