Sunday, September 10, 2023

Cards For Sale!


You can buy cards from me at District.net. 
 
I've never been a huge card seller, mostly because I hate trying to put a price on something that is generally only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I do have a stash of cards for sale now over at the Crackin' Wax marketplace on District.

The District platform (formerly ISO) is very easy to use if you're interested in selling or are just a casual buyer. The basic idea is to stop the scammers and jerks over at eBay and do things a bit differently -- and better! I've bought cards from a few folks and have had nothing but good experiences. It also has an iOS app.

Update: Get $5 off your FIRST PURCHASE using code CARDS24 at checkout!



3 comments :

  1. $5,000 for an Arch Manning? Seems exactly like eBay.
    Good luck though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'd ever sell something that expensive outside of eBay, but that's just me personally.

      Delete
  2. Looks like mostly newer stuff on there, which isn't for me. It is nice to know that there's another place available for people to sell these sorts of cards though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.