Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cards on Cards Rummage Sale II


Welcome to the second Cards on Cards Rummage Sale. Send me an email if you're interested in any of these cards. If you're a first-time trader, don't be shy. I'm not looking for much here. While this is not actually a sale per se (no cash is expected to change hands) I still have the following sundry items available that have been previously showcased in a "30 Teams" post:

Click the links for a better view:


[updated 02/19/12 02:40 PM]

6 comments :

  1. I'm interested in the 09' Topps 206
    Luke Scott mini and the Cal Ripken 99' Bowman International. I will send you a email tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in a number of the cards. I'll send you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm interested in the Bo Jackson, what would you like in return? shoot me an e-mail at brauer144 at gmail dot com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested in the 2008 UDX David Ortiz X-4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. interested in the dice-k japenese card

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.